Wednesday 4 December 2013

Guest Post for Pish Posh and Polish

So I have only just realised that during my time off and whilst I have been way too preoccupied with the BS that is my life, I completely missed the publication of a guest post mani I did for the awesome Kerrie of British blog Pish Posh and Polish. I'm feeling like a bit of a douche because I totes forgot about it, she posted my mani almost 2 months ago, and lets face it, even one link to my guest post would have been better than the deep slumber my blog has been in while I was away! DOH!

So Ladies, head on over to Kerries blog and check out these nails that I did way back in September before I started packing my life up, when I still had long beautiful nails! Gah!

http://pishposhandpolish.blogspot.com.br/2013/10/guest-post-nail-jems.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...