Wednesday 2 October 2013

Favourite September Mani's!

I should have posted this yesterday, but yesterday was nail art challenge Tuesday so September favourites were bumped to today! As usual I had difficulty narrowing it down, though there were less awesome nail art designs to choose from than the previous month, which can't be a good thing!

Here's hoping that whilst I'm hauling ass around the world during October, the few nail art mani's I do manage to get done will be awesome at least! Wish me luck!




3 comments:

  1. All these sedign are amazing but the one inspired by Andy Warhol is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you the The Versatile Blogger Award, check it out here :) http://bitenomore.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/the-versatile-blogger-award.html
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...