Monday 9 September 2013

Glitter Gal Holo Gradient

I've been a lucky girl last week and received some lovely polishes for review, you may have seen the glitter gal holos that were beautiful!

Well in the polishes I received a lilac (Frappe) and a dark purple (Crushed Ego) holo, and I just couldn't resist doing a holo gradient!


There's not much to say about this mani, it's simple enough, but it was a great opportunity to see how the glitter gal holo's got on with a top coat. Unless a polish really needs it because that's when it's at it's best, I don't usually do swatches with a top coat so you can see the polish as is, especially with special effects polishes like holo's and such (you may have seen nail art I did with Nfu - Oh holos and the holo effect just wasn't the same with a top coat). But after doing a gradient with a sponge the surface of the nail was all bobbly and uneven and top coat was a must. As you can see a top coat doesn't effect the holo at all! (I used 2 coats of Loreal Jet Set). 

How gorgeous are these colours together!?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...