Monday 2 September 2013

Fibre Optics Nail Foils!

As some of you may have read last week I was playing with top coats to see which I had, if any, were compatible with nail foils and wouldn't ruin the effect, and I did have a winner! (see the post HERE if you are curious.) Now I have a good top coat it means I can start to wear my nail foils of which I have many! So it's time to start working my way through them and discover what shiny awesomeness each of them has to offer!

My foils for today are called Fibre Optic, they are super holographic and colourful and looked absolutely amazeballs!



It was actually quite difficult to capture the spectrum of colours on this foil, it was something quite incredible, and I have to say that after seeing this beauty I'm quite looking forward to tryng the rest in my collection!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...