Saturday 29 June 2013

Guest Post for Shades of Phoenix

Today I'm going to point you all in the direction of another lady and her awesome nail blog, Teneil of Shades of Phoenix! Teneil, or TeeBee as she is more affectionately known, is a great nail artist and the creative mind behind the gorgeous Australian Indie polish brand Shades of Phoenix.

 

Teneil was kind enough to offer me the opportunity to do a guest post on her blog and showcase my work to her own followers, it's the first time I have ever done a guest post and a great honour to be included on the well established blog of such a talented person!

I tried to do some special nail art to pay tribute to her and this great opportunity, so if you want to check out my latest nail design (neon & holographic!) then you need to head on over to her blog right now by clicking HERE

While you're there make sure you check out her fantastic Indie polish collection too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...